Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our dog is crazy!!

 

Have I mentioned that we have a crazy dog?  Brandie, a husky mix, is completely crazy!

We have caught her on top of things and have no idea how she gets there.  Really…in the fort, on top of the table, and now this.

IMG_3825

That’s right- she is in the trampoline.  IN!  How did she get in?  I don’t know.  How does she get on top of stuff?  No idea!

We got her out, and Cody got in. 

IMG_3827

                                    IMG_3832

About a minute later, look who is back inside the trampoline.  Yup!  It’s Brandie!

IMG_3833

                          IMG_3836

I missed it again.  I didn’t see her get in and when I asked Cody, well…he just said:

                               “She just did Mom!”

Thanks sweetie, that explains everything.  I think she waits until I’m not looking to do these things. 

I know it isn’t safe for her to be in there.  Especially with a bouncing Cody.  But I let her enjoy it for a little while.  Who could resist that face?  Both of their faces!

I wonder what she does while we are away…on second thought, maybe I shouldn’t think about it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment