Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Day at the Park – Raymond Russell Park

 

Our family loves to find new places to hang out and have fun.  I heard about Raymond Russell Park from one of my girlfriends.  It is located near one of my favorite shopping centers- The Rim!   Excuse me…I need to take a little moment.  Ahhh!  That’s better.  I just really love that place!

Raymond Russell has a great play area for the kids.

Picture 352

             Picture 346

                        Picture 403

                                 Picture 339

They also have wonderful areas for family gatherings, loaded with a kitchen area with a large refrigerator to keep your food cool, and tons of counter space.

Picture 375

               Picture 330

The boys really loved the “flag wall”.  On the side of one of the buildings, their is a huge flag painted.  Awesome. 

We only got to check out a little bit of the park, but we will definitely be back there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment