Sunday, May 17, 2009

What A Great Weekend!

Wow! We had a really great weekend! Usually we are running around town, here then there. There is always someplace-or two, we have to be. This weekend was pretty quiet. We did have a soccer game and John went to our godson's 1st confirmation. But other than that, it was quiet.

Cody really loves soccer! He is already asking about the summer camp program. He found out that professional soccer players get to go to practice and play games...and get paid $$$. I think he may have found his calling.






Sunday was definately family day! We hung out at the house and did some grillin' & chillin'.

I made the boys favorite...deviled eggs.










Notice there is one missing...hmmmm. It was here a second ago.










My boys love deviled eggs.






Did I mention we were grillin'?













And of course there is always some sort of dessert at our house.










And we were chillin'!





















My silly boys!











Even Bella & Brandy had a little fun.











Bella was telling Cody a funny secret.













It took a little while, but they finally get along!












My sweet boy!






Then of course there is the trampoline! Always a ton of fun!






Cody even found time to draw me a picture! How sweet is that?



What a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment